• Register
  • Contact
  • Fan Email
    fanmail@davematthewsband.com
    Webmaster
    webmaster@davematthewsband.com

    Displaced Children Warriors

     .. We are the (D.C.W) Displaced Children Warriors, punk band from Indonesia ...
    personnel  : 
      

    1. Ibenk
        2. Gemboz
     3. Mfunk














     Hey.. My name is Ibenk, I'm here as a Guitarist / Song writer / Vocals ..
    My Facebook : Ibenk Pulunk
     
    This picture of me ...










    Hey .. My name is Gemboz, I am here as a Bassist / Songwriter ..
    My Facebook : Gemboz Eydimoor
     
    This picture of me
    ...
















    Hey .. My name is Mfunk, I am here as a Drummer / Songwriter / lyricist ..
    My Facebook : Mfunk Gembell

     
    This picture of me ...









      




    Twitter : @DCW_official
    https://twitter.com/DCW_Official


    " Thank you for your visit "